Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Spring and Work, work, work

Yesterday I watched two of my nephews. They came over while the little ones were sleeping. They went in to my 2yo's room to wake him up. The look on his face was priceless. He was so happy to see them once he figured out he wasn't dreamiing. I took them all to the park. All the snow has melted and the sand is not frozen so they all played in the sand, even the baby (1yo). The sun was shining. It was a lovely afternoon.

SPRING! I love spring!

I haven't posted because I am swamped with work.
The kids are napping now and I have to get back to it.

But, this afternoon we are getting outside again. I feel like a prisoner set free.

5 Comments:

  • I love spring too. Get the kids out and get the energy run off of them. Mine are tearing the house apart. We also have a lot of work this spring to start. We have to finish landscaping the yard from the new addition that barely got done last fall. Fun fun !

    By Blogger JeepGirl, at 9:15 AM  

  • Oh how I love that look of pure excitement on a little one's face. Glad he had a great surprise waiting for him after his nap!

    By Blogger Chilihead2, at 1:10 PM  

  • I'm going crazy waiting for spring! Mostly I just can't wait to start wearing sandals again.

    By Blogger Dawn, at 8:03 PM  

  • Happy spring, I flew in to the USA over Canada and saw some green poking through.

    By Blogger deedee, at 8:12 AM  

  • Don't you love how warm it's going to get this week?

    Aww Spring!

    By Blogger Silver Creek Mom, at 5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home