Friday, March 10, 2006

It's safe to go back to the science museum

To all the people who heard the lady yelling her daughter's name at this science museum on Thursday or this science museum on Friday. Yes, that was me. Yes, we found her. Yes, she took off again. She's probably just behind some spaceship or around the corner looking at the robots. Oh, and my other daughter did manage to retrieve her watch and bracelets that fell though the mesh trampoline. She even found 2 tooneys. I'm so proud. And , that was my baby rolling on the floor. I know she's cute.

We finally got over being sick and went out to have FUN. Nothing says fun like science museums to my kids.

We took lots of pictures, at the second museum after I forgot my camera for the first one. As soon as I figure out how to get pictures off the camera I'll post some.

Now, I am so exhausted from two days of constant head counts, chasing kids and four hours of driving today, I am going to sleep. Wake me when the kids are back at school ;o)

4 Comments:

  • heehee, glad you found your child. man, can they disappear fast sometimes!!

    By Blogger deedee, at 12:52 AM  

  • You had me at head counts -- constantly doing that, myself -- glad to hear ya'll are feeling better and getting some fresh air!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:25 AM  

  • Whew, that sounds exhausting!

    By Blogger beki, at 6:38 AM  

  • hahahah, i have been to the montreal science museum, how is the space museum, we have not been there, i have a 6 and 12 year old, please let me know if you think its worth it! :)
    thanks ,kim

    By Blogger Kim/Thomas, at 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home