Monday, March 20, 2006

No rest for the wicked

I came home yesterday to find 15 emails about a project I am working on. There was no rush to get it done, until I was away. Then they decided it needed to be done for today. And, I'm going teaching tomorrow which I hardly ever do anymore. And since my husband was sick a couple of weeks ago he did not want to miss a day so, we had to arrange for his sister to watch the little ones. Long story short, I am swamped.

I really wanted to consider what I learned on my retreat and make some resolutions to continue in my everyday life. I am hoping I will have more time later in the week.

Funny story today:
My two year old had a strip of electrical tape stuck to his shirt. -No that is not the funny part and no, I don't know where he got it.
He took it off his shirt, stuck it to his chin and said "I tanta" (santa)

It was just too cute.

6 Comments:

  • That is a rip roaring funny story. I love two year olds they are my fav!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 PM  

  • CUTE. Too cute.

    By Blogger Silver Creek Mom, at 5:32 AM  

  • I saw you have been commenting on my blog lately so I came to check you out. It is nice to see someone else with five kiddos living my life of chaos. :)

    Your two year old sounds adorable. You have to teach me how to do the boy-girl thing though. We somehow got stuck on girl, girl, girl, girl! LOL

    By Blogger Jodi, at 7:11 AM  

  • Isn't it nice on those "swamped" days when a small child can bring us up for air with a laugh and a smile.

    By Blogger deedee, at 9:46 AM  

  • ah... back to the real world. nothing like it.

    By Blogger Tina, at 5:36 PM  

  • "Tanta"- too cute!

    By Blogger FLmom7, at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home