Monday, March 13, 2006

Specially Marked Cereal Boxes

Everytime I go to the store I have to check to see if they have some. If they do, I have to buy at least one. I can't stop myself. I am buying things I normally never buy. Their marketing campaign has been very effective on me. I don't think I am the only one either. The boxes are disapearing fast. This only makes me want to buy more before they are all gone. There are so many boxes in my pantry cupboard we have to store the extras in the garage.

It is just SUCH A GOOD DEAL.

I think I am addicted to buying specially marked boxes of cereal.
No there are no free Jedi spoons in these boxes.

There's FREE movie tickets.

With five kids we have to buy a lot of cereal to go to the movies. So eat you Cheerios kiddies, Curious George is waiting.

4 Comments:

  • Finally, a good cereal surprise. I don't know about you, but I certainly don't need anymore cheap tiny plastic toys. Cheap or free tickets to the movies would be the "bienvenue chez nous". You know they'll eventually eat all the cereal and it last forever anyway. So, stock up!

    By Blogger deedee, at 12:47 AM  

  • I remember the day when there were actually really good prizes in cereal boxes!! Wow! They're back!

    By Blogger Tina, at 3:59 AM  

  • Oh WOW! I went crazy over the free jedi spoons too!!! (Huge Star Wars fans in this family)

    Actually, I was a little bit irritated just the other day when I discovered that someone put their jedi spoon in the sink where it had landed in a coffee mug that was full of water. The spoon was submersed in the water which ruined the lightsaber part.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 PM  

  • coool, sicne you are buying those could you please save the boxtop for education for me, unless of course your school uses that program...well that and if you have them on your boxes in canada:)

    I'll continue to read! We are heading to montreal this weekend, for the big st pats. parade!
    kim

    By Blogger Kim/Thomas, at 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home