Friday, March 31, 2006

Sleep

Last night I laid down on my bed to read at about 8:30 and fell asleep. I slept all night. This is not normal and it happened last week too. My stomach has been feeling a bit queezy too. Since I freak out at the slightest possibility, I peed on a stick this morning. Only ONE line folks so number 6 is NOT on the way.

Could it be because of my circuit training class? Could all those situps be giving me a sore stomach? Could it be making me this tired? I thought excercise would give me more energy. Of course yesterday I was too tired to make a good dinner so we BBQed hamburgers and ate them with carrots, cucumbers and chips (Sunchips they're multigrain doesn't that make them healthy?)

Anyway I've been wiped out. You'd think with spring and more sunshine I'd be pepping up a bit. Maybe I should get out and walk more. The kids are all going crazy and if I had my windows open I'm sure the neighbours would be thinking about calling 911 so I better go.

5 Comments:

  • Hey chicky, just stopped in from Michele's. Great site!

    By Blogger Redneck Mommy, at 9:36 AM  

  • I get over tired sometimes too. Sometimes our bodies just give up and say SLEEP !

    By Blogger JeepGirl, at 11:38 AM  

  • I hope you get some shut eye ;0

    By Blogger deedee, at 4:23 PM  

  • Spring air perhaps? Or just plain old tired from keeping up with 5 kids, doing circuit training, working a bit, etc... Hope you had a great sleep.

    By Blogger BeachMama, at 3:37 AM  

  • I felt tired yesterday too! We had the same menu last night as you did. I had plans for a pot roast but put it in the fridge and had burgers on the bbq instead. Must be the spring weather.

    By Blogger Good Things I Find, at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home