Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Overheard in my circuit training class

"Hmmmph"

"Oh, jeeze"

"Uhgh"

Said by me, whine, complain, grunt. Yep, I must look so attractive in the class.

******************************************************

Instructor: "Only ten more seconds..."
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Instructor:"Five... Four..."

Me: "Ugh, that's a really long five seconds!" (I swear I have to buy the lady a stop watch)

******************************************************

Instructor: "Ok, can anybody name me some of the stations in a circuit that you could do at home?"
Other mom in the class: "The fridge, the sofa..."

6 Comments:

  • that does NOT sound fun.

    By Blogger Tina, at 5:01 PM  

  • LOL! The fridge and sofa sound good to me!

    By Blogger FLmom7, at 5:18 PM  

  • LOL, that is too funny! Although I wish I was taking a circut training class to get me rolling, but I would be saying the fridge, sofa... too!!!

    By Blogger BeachMama, at 3:32 AM  

  • I give you credit for going at all. I'm more of the fridge, sofa circuit myself.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:07 AM  

  • Not doing that class and LOL at the curcuits !

    By Blogger Silver Creek Mom, at 5:57 AM  

  • I haven't been to the gym all week so you have my full awe and respect. BTW, I HATE it when they can't count fast enough. Don't they know 1, 2, skip a few?

    By Blogger Chilihead2, at 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home