Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tagged?

So I was tagged and then I lost my head along with my username and password so, I'm really behind. Big behind, no head don't I look attractive today! Kinda like Beatlejuice remember him?

ACCENT: Canadians don't have accents Aye?
BIBLE BOOK THAT I LIKE: Any one with pictures
CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: Dishes, laundry, dishes, laundry, dishes...
DOG OR CAT: Dog, unfortunably I'b alergic atchoo
ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: my PC. I'm not a gadget person
FAVORITE COLOGNE: White Musk - Body shop & Lilly of the Valley - Crabtree & Evelyn GOLD OR SILVER: Silver
HANDBAG I CARRY MOST OFTEN: never carry one. drives my hubby crazy I think I'll buy him one!
INSOMNIA: Zzzzzz only when babies sleep in my bed
JOB TITLE: Which job?
KIDS: 15yo girl, 8yo boy, 7yo girl, 2yo boy, 1yo girl
LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Me, my hubby and 5 kids in a 5 bedroom fixerupper in the burbs.
MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: Perseverance?
NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: lying
OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: Hate staying in the hospital. I beg to leave asap after delivering my babies but, they make you stay 24 hours. Had my apendix out when I was 4 months pregnant - 5 days in hospital. Had a kidney infection during same pregnancy 2 days in hospital.
PHOBIAS: I hate crowded places. Especially when I have my kids with me.
QUOTE: “It is no small thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us.” Charles Dickens
RELIGION: Not raised with any religion but, my husband is Catholic and I wish I could be too.
SIBLINGS: 1 older sis, 1 younger half-sister.
TIME I WAKE UP: sometime before 7:00AM
UNUSUAL TALENT OR SKILL: I know all kinds of useless trivia.
VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: Love vegetables except salty mushy canned peas and beans.
WORST HABIT: Eating when I'm bored.X-RAYS: Too many to count
YUMMY STUFF I COOK: Tortellini, Chicken pot pie, cookies, brownies, pecan buns, etc. etc better stop or I'll start eating!
ZOO ANIMAL I LIKE MOST: penguins!

Jeep Mom, Tyra, Shel---TAG, you're IT!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home