Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My son IS Batman

Whenever my son is afraid, he is Batman.

Example: "There's monster out side, I Batman"

We finally taught him to say his own name. Before he would say everybody else's name but if you asked him what his name is, he'd say "Me". As soon as he learned his own name though, he decided to change it. Now when people ask "What is your name?" He says "I Batman"

How old is he? Two (his age) or eight (his brothers age) or tweight (to cover all the bases) .

He is ready to "go out pactice baseball" all the time. Even when it's raining "IT"S WARM OUTSIDE" he yells and then continues his mantra "I ready go out pactice BASEBAAAALLLL!"

And go out he does. He figured put how to open the front door on his own, so I started locking it. This morning when I was putting laundry from the washer into the dryer my neighbor from across the street call down to me. Apparently he has figured out the lock and he went over to her house to show her his ball. Tonight my husband will be installing a chain way.up.high on our front door. Before my neighbor's call child welfare because my babies are playing in the middle of the road.

Aaaahhhh. It's all good. He's such a cutie. Such a cute little Batman.

6 Comments:

  • Oh, he sounds like a cutie. And I'm betting that the next thing he figures out is how to drag a chair over to the door, stand on his tippy-toes, and unhook the chain. :-) Batman can do anything, you know. :-)

    By Blogger boomama, at 3:54 PM  

  • He's so smart! He's found a way to be powerful in a world where little ones have little power. Great coping method for those scary moments all little guys have in life! Go, Batman! (not out the door, though!)And thanks for visiting my blog!

    By Blogger Nettie, at 4:12 AM  

  • What a smartie and determined little cuss! Sounds like my boy!

    Batman rocks and I didn't know he played baseball, he must be really good at it!

    ;)

    By Blogger Silver Creek Mom, at 6:00 AM  

  • Batman sounds like a Houdini in training!

    By Blogger deedee, at 8:17 AM  

  • He sounds like my 3 year old. We're trying to stress the "I" versus "Me". "Me do it!" is his favourite sentence right now.

    He's Superman, so togeter they could be cute little superheroes with tiny bums.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:48 PM  

  • HI! Would he like to join "Anakin", the 5 yr-old with the dual light sabers who lives with me?! My lil' guy must take the sabers to the 10 yr-old's baseball games--he is shortening the lives of the grandparents at the ball field!--and he's begun taking spare sabers for the group of boys that now follow him around.

    Maybe I'm raising Peter Pan...

    And, about the Procrastination: Isn't having a couple of days alone one of the best reasons to have a baby?! You know, clean sheets, breakfast in bed, control of the remote....! Good luck with your taxes!!

    By Blogger Chrissy, at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home