Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Kids say the darndest things

"When I die, I'm going to ask to be able to fly like a bird for a few days. Just for a few days though because by then I'd start to get hungry and I'm not going to eat worms. Maybe if I could find I doughnut I'd eat a doughnut. Birds can eat doughnuts can't they?"

Kids say the funniest things.

This is even funnier though because it was not one of my kids that said it...

It was my husband! Who is of course, just a big kid. That's one of the reasons I love him.

*******************************************

My bodyshaping class started again yesterday (I am so sore today) I am also proud to report that we biked to church on Sunday and we went for a rollerrblade along the Lachine canal on Sunday night. Also, last night instead of driving over to the post office to mail our taxes (at the very last minute!) my Dh and I biked. I am really trying to get in the habit of doing some physical activity everyday.

Now I'm off to clean the cherry tomatoes that are All.Over.My.Kichen. The baby just found out how much fun they are to stomp on. Then she found out how she will get an early nap-time.

11 Comments:

  • That is something my husband would say too. Funny how they are just like big kids eh?

    I am a little jealous of your body sculpting class. I was doing well with fitting in a bit of excercise every day, but after our walk in the Gatineaus last weekend, I can see that I am really, really out of shape. Ack!

    By Blogger BeachMama, at 9:18 AM  

  • Wow...I was just looking through a flyer a local gym sent regarding body sculpting.

    Maybe it's an omen.

    Or, maybe not ;o)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:05 AM  

  • That's funny! When I was pregnant with my first child, my husband asked me how many days it would be until they opened their eyes after birth. I guess he thought babies were like puppies.

    By Blogger Undercover Angel , at 12:42 PM  

  • Good luck in the exercise class. I wish you much will power. Something that I lack.Big-time!

    By Blogger JeepGirl, at 12:43 PM  

  • Good luck with your kitchen. Yikes!

    Body sculpting. Way to go. Sounds fun!

    By Blogger Gabriela, at 4:30 PM  

  • your husband? too funny!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 PM  

  • Ducks eat donuts, but I doubt if that is the kind of bird he had in mind. Good for you on all the exercise!

    By Blogger Nettie, at 8:46 AM  

  • Ah. The early and abrupt nap-time as protection for one's offspring. Been there. "You have to have a nap, right now, because if you don't, mama might just kill you." (NO, of course, I don't say that. But I might just think it...)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 AM  

  • Good for you for staying active. Hope you got those tomatoes cleaned up by now;o)

    By Blogger FLmom7, at 1:57 PM  

  • Any WHO left the little tomatoes where little hands could get a hold of them? hmmmmm? ;^}

    By Blogger JayMonster, at 12:14 PM  

  • bodyshaping, cool! don't you love that "good sore" feeling?! :-)C

    By Blogger Chrissy, at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home