Monday, May 15, 2006

Mindless

Just after I wrote the post about how absent minded I have been lately, I set up a blog for another project I work on and I lost my username and password to this one. I used their forgot username form, entering in the two possible email addreesses I could have used and I didn't get an email even though blogger said they sent one. So I wracked my brain trying to figure out what my username could possibly be. It only took a couple of days for me to get the (many by then) emails from blogger. So, I am back. And obviously still completely empty upstairs.

3 Comments:

  • Laughed my ass off with this post. I just tried to blogroll someone and couldn't remember my username or password.

    From one mindless mom to another: Have a great week!

    By Blogger Redneck Mommy, at 10:43 AM  

  • This kind of thing happens to me all the time! I've had to have my blogger username and password emailed to me on at least one occassion. I think it's called kidstressitis.

    By Blogger Undercover Angel , at 6:23 PM  

  • that is sooooooooo hilarious.

    hey! Some other t posted here too! :)

    By Blogger Tina, at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home