Thursday, May 25, 2006

Email to my husband

I never knew how much you meant to me.
Many times every day, I turn to you
You help me and make everything so much easier.
Sometimes all I need to do is glance at you,
and you would tell me what I need to know.

But, now all that is over...

I miss you...



... microwave.

How am I going to warm up the soup for dinner??

This is the email I sent to my husband the day after my microwave died.

Of course that is the reason I've been absent from blogging. I have to warm up bottles and defrost chicken the old fashioned way. It's extremely time consuming. (joking)

So, to catch up I'll write what I've been up to. Oh, who am I kidding, I never do anything exciting I've been busy with laundry and dishes and when it wasn't raining I was trying to plant some flowers. Wild and crazy I know.

So, now I'm off to catch up on everyone else's much more interesting goings on.

6 Comments:

  • OMG! You poor thing...I've got this cute little plaque hanging on the wall of my kitchen and will think of you everytime I read it, now:

    WE SERVE THREE TYPES OF MEALS HERE - FROZEN, MICROWAVABLE AND TAKE-OUT!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 AM  

  • I wondered where you had been! Glad your back! We missed you!

    I feel bad about your microwave.... yah, I'm not sure what I'd do without that. ***feeling your pain***

    By Blogger Tina, at 2:56 PM  

  • Hello,
    this has nothing to do with your microwave, but sorry about that, I can't live without mine.
    How did you get a photo into your title, I am trying and it's not working.
    If you can share, leave a message here, or on my blog, or at: deedeeinfrance@yahoo.com
    Thanks

    By Blogger deedee, at 8:00 AM  

  • LOL, how did people in the dinosaur ages ever survive without a microwave?

    By Blogger FLmom7, at 2:36 PM  

  • ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!

    How can you live without a mircowave? I couldn't function and no one ever eat anything hot or unfrozen here.

    I hope you get one fast.

    By Blogger Silver Creek Mom, at 3:35 PM  

  • Sorry about your microwave. Maybe your husband will buy you a new one now that you sent him that email... Or at least fix it for you...

    By Blogger Undercover Angel , at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home