Saturday, March 04, 2006

The bad day that wouldn't end.

As if my day was not hectic enough yesterday...

My 8yo son went to a winter weekend camp. He had to be at a church in the city at 6:30. I rushed the kids through frozen piza dinner and drove like a crazy person to get there on time. My printer didn't work. I couldn't print a map so, I was pleased that I only got a little lost getting there. My Dh met us there. We registered our son and then...

we

waited

and

waited.

At 7:30 I decided to take the baby and 15yo home. Glad I did because Dh called at 8:30 to say the busses still were not there.

They did finally come and or son is away from family for the very first time. I hope he is having fun. The 2yo misses him alot and he keeps asking when he's coming back.

Did my day end then with a bit of relaxing and a good nights sleap? Oh No.

The 6yo was up all night throwing up.

With March Break this week I CAN NOT GET SICK. Please. Pretty Please?

My 6yo was laying around looking pathetic today and I wanted to give in and say just watch a movie but, we've given up TV. So I went to the library and picked out a bunch of books on tape for her. Some were good, some eh. We really like Radio Theatre's The Secret Garden

Can anybody recommend some good kid's book on tape audiocassettes?

1 Comments:

  • Oh! Roald Dahl or Shel Silverstein. Both are great writers - a little silly. James and the Giant Peach would be great to start if you can find that on audio. If not, why not create your own audio? There are also lots of downloads on their sites.
    Hope your son is having fun-
    :)

    By Blogger Veronika, at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home