Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm Impressed...

...and overwhelmed.

I only started reading blogs a couple of weeks ago. I came across mom to the screaming masses by accident when I was searching for information about Kathryn Sansone's book. I was hooked with the Dynamics of a big family post and from there I found Chris at the big yellow house.

Since then my kids have been asking "What?" very often because I am laughing out loud.

I've copied posts to send to my Dh.

I've followed links to other blogs. So many blogs.

So many fun interesting mommies!

So much time spent reading online when I am supposed to be working!

So much laundry piling up.

So many links added to my favorites!

I am addicted. Is there a seven step program for me? I've got to stop reading and get back to work!

Ok, ok I'll just read one more and then I'll work...

3 Comments:

  • I'm from Calgary and HOW DARE YOU TEMPT ME WITH CHOCOLATE ON SALE? I love the blog title and love Quebec. I spent the summer there once, supposed to be an internship at the film board but it fell through and I stayed anyway. Good times.

    By Blogger Kathryn Thompson, at 11:32 PM  

  • HA
    Honey, you are just beginning!
    It gets WORSE!

    Chris is my absolute favorite ever!
    She is so funny and smart.

    Wait till you have like 30 blogs to read every day!

    lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 AM  

  • That's the hardest part of blogging. Not the making a post part, but the zillion blogs out there that are so fun to read. I feel like I get sucked into this blog world so easily that it scares me! I almost need to take a vacation from it at times! Oh I know, it's called self discipline! Your blog is a lot of fun! :)

    By Blogger Kate, at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home