Sunday, February 26, 2006

Over heard at our house...

Really, someone probably overheard this at our house.

One of my daughter's friends from elementary school started calling her recently. This is unusual since they go to different High Schools. She always calls on Sunday evening. It turns out this girl has a crush on the boy that plays guitar with the youth choir at our church. She calls to ask if our he mentioned this girl, what was he wearing, did he get her phone number, does he like her, twitter, twitter, twitter...

Sunday Boywatch is on.

So when the phone rang and my daughter picked it up and started talking my Dh yelled loud enough that some of you may have over heard him too...

"HE HAS A GREAT BIG WART ON HIS NOSE! AND WE JUST FOUND OUT, HE WEARS DIAPERS!"

<< I laughed so hard, tears were rolling down my cheeks.>>

Turns out it was not the girl with the crush on the phone. It was my daughter's cadet leader to give her 'messages'. I guess he got an ear full!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home