Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Doughnut Holes

Last night Dad was not coming home. Problems came up at work and he had to stay to supervise. I had to drive the oldest to an activity so I decided to drive to Dad's work to drop off a book for him. Not because he really needed the book, more because I needed to kill some time before bed time.

We stopped off at Tim Hortons.

Tim Hortons is a canadian institution. They are our most popular Doughnut & Coffee chain. Krispie Kreme came to Canada a couple of years ago and has since closed up shop. No match for Tim Hortons.

ANYWAY

We went through the Tim Hortons drive-thru. I LOVE DRIVE THRU! I wish there was drive thru everything! We bought TimBits (doughnut holes) and a Vanilla Capuccino for me.

When we got to Dad's work, Dad picked up the two year old and held him over the box so he could select a delicous ball of sugary fried dough. My son leaned in and a big blob of drool dripped right in the box. Mmmmm... Doughnut hole anyone?

I am an evil mummy so I did not let my 8 year old have a Timbit because he refused to finish his dinner. I told him we would save one for him and he could have it the next day (probably the one covered in drool)

So at 6:25am this morning the 8 year old comes tip toeing into our room and whispers "Mom, where are the doughnuts?"

-------------------------------------------

Tonight I made cookies for the my 15 year old's school to sell at Parent/Teacher night. So if you are wondering why I not bragging abouit the weight I've lost since I started taking a body shaping class twice a week... Doughnut last night, cookies tonight, I've got to stop testing the food before I feed it to the kids ;)

2 Comments:

  • Mmmmmmmm donuts and cookies

    By Blogger Chris, at 7:09 AM  

  • Hi I got your e-mail and wanted to let you know that I changed my blog name to Gigglin' and Screamin' as that seems to fit my life better!ha! SO! Drool on the doughnuts? Cool! Adds flavor, eh? So does boogers and hair! spit-up is a little too much flavor for me though! Ha! THanks for the comments! Oh I am a big fan of the big yellow house too! How do you add your favorite blogs to the links?

    By Blogger Gigglin' And Screamin', at 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home