Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Doughnut Holes

Last night Dad was not coming home. Problems came up at work and he had to stay to supervise. I had to drive the oldest to an activity so I decided to drive to Dad's work to drop off a book for him. Not because he really needed the book, more because I needed to kill some time before bed time.

We stopped off at Tim Hortons.

Tim Hortons is a canadian institution. They are our most popular Doughnut & Coffee chain. Krispie Kreme came to Canada a couple of years ago and has since closed up shop. No match for Tim Hortons.

ANYWAY

We went through the Tim Hortons drive-thru. I LOVE DRIVE THRU! I wish there was drive thru everything! We bought TimBits (doughnut holes) and a Vanilla Capuccino for me.

When we got to Dad's work, Dad picked up the two year old and held him over the box so he could select a delicous ball of sugary fried dough. My son leaned in and a big blob of drool dripped right in the box. Mmmmm... Doughnut hole anyone?

I am an evil mummy so I did not let my 8 year old have a Timbit because he refused to finish his dinner. I told him we would save one for him and he could have it the next day (probably the one covered in drool)

So at 6:25am this morning the 8 year old comes tip toeing into our room and whispers "Mom, where are the doughnuts?"

-------------------------------------------

Tonight I made cookies for the my 15 year old's school to sell at Parent/Teacher night. So if you are wondering why I not bragging abouit the weight I've lost since I started taking a body shaping class twice a week... Doughnut last night, cookies tonight, I've got to stop testing the food before I feed it to the kids ;)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home